Work Shift: DAY
Work Week: M - F
Develop and implement and measure local and national strategic marketing plans for assigned service line(s) for The Methodist Hospital and/or system. Manage relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including hospital leadership, physicians, community partners, and external vendors.
System and department specific ICARE values
INTEGRITY: We are honest and ethical in all we say and do.
COMPASSION: We embrace the whole person including emotional, ethical, physical, and spiritual needs.
ACCOUNTABILITY: We hold ourselves accountable for all our actions.
RESPECT: We treat every individual as a person of worth, dignity, and value.
EXCELLENCE: We strive to be the best at what we do and a model for others to emulate.
Duties and Responsibilities are cross-referenced to the hospital’s Pillars of Excellence and will be transferred to the Performance Evaluation.
1. Develops, implements and measures local and national strategic marketing plans for assigned service lines for Houston Methodist Hospital and/or system.
2. Manages relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including hospital leadership, physicians, community partners, and external vendors.
3. Works closely with hospital leadership team and physicians to support service line business plan development to establish marketing priorities.
4. Networks with community leaders to strengthen hospital and/or service line relationships.
1. Collaborates with community hospitals, business entities and departments to ensure integrity of the Houston Methodist brand to create a consistent execution of the brand strategy and message for the hospital and/or service line marketing initiatives.
2. Follows all safety rules while on the job. Report minor accidents promptly and correct minor safety hazards. Communicate with peers and management regarding any hazards identified in the workplace.
1. Develops strategic local and national marketing plans and budgets for Houston Methodist service lines to address all audiences. Present and gain approval of plans by hospital leadership and physicians.
2. Conducts regular cross-functional meetings with PR, Web, Business Development, hospital leadership and physicians to ensure the team is achieving service line objectives and present reports of marketing performance.
3. Demonstrates SERVICE PRIDE standards.
1. Collaborates and shares best practices with the marketing team.
2. Works closely with Director of Market Research to determine a base line of brand health with consumers across specified service lines.
3. Identifies new opportunities to grow and expand service line brand awareness.
This position description is not intended to be all inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required. The Houston Methodist Hospital reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Bachelor’s degree; MHA, MBA, or related degree preferred
7 years' experience in marketing/communications/public relations; Health care experience preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Houston Methodist is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal employment opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Houston Methodist is firmly bound. Houston Methodist will not engage in discrimination against or harassment of any person employed or seeking employment with Houston Methodist on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Houston Methodist (HM) is one of the nation’s leading health systems and academic medical centers. HM consists of 7 hospitals: Houston Methodist Hospital, its flagship academic hospital in the heart of the Texas Medical Center and six community hospitals throughout the greater Houston metropolitan area. HM also includes a research institute, a global business division, numerous physician practices and several free standing emergency rooms and outpatient facilities. Overall, HM employs over 20,000 employees. FORBES magazine has placed Houston Methodist on its annual list of Best Employers in 2016. Houston Methodist is supported by a wide variety of business functions that operate at the system level to help enable clinical departments to provide the best patient care and service in a spiritual environment.
International Referral Spclst-HMG Methodist USA
Houston Methodist Global Health Care Services, International
Work Shift: DAYWork Week: M - FJob SummaryPOSITION SUMMARYFunctions as the central point of contact for all incoming inquiries from USA patients, physicians, and sponsors ...
Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX
Work Shift: DAYWork Week: M - FJob SummaryJOB SUMMARYThe Systems Analyst is responsible for facilitating ongoing support for all Practice Management Systems utilized by the ...
Insurance Verifier II
Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital, The Woodlands, TX
Work Shift: DAYWork Week: M - FHouston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital, located at the intersection of TX 242 and I-45, is scheduled to open in ...