- 237 operating beds
- 22 operating rooms
- 1,220 affiliated physicians
- 1,911 employees
- 14,406 inpatients
- 170,289 outpatients
- 51,164 emergency room visits
RN II Interventional Radiology Dept Prem (Full-time/Days)
We hold ourselves and the careers we build to a higher standard.
At Houston Methodist, nurses develop their skills through a wide range of educational programs, collaborate with physicians to provide the best care and build upon a world-class reputation for excellence in patient care, education and research. We hold ourselves — and the careers we build — to a higher standard. Our growing, inclusive health care system offers:
- Superior practice settings
- High safety standards
- Professional development & nursing education
- Meaningful collaboration with physicians
- Unparalleled support
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher from an accredited School of Nursing
- Twelve months registered nurse experience in a healthcare environment
- Texas RN license or temporary TX RN license, should obtain permanent license within 90 days. Compact license acceptable according to current Board of Nursing requirements
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Other credentials and certifications as defined by unit/service line
I CARE VALUES
We are honest and ethical in all we say and do.
We embrace the whole person and respond to emotional, ethical and spiritual concerns as well as physical needs.
We hold ourselves accountable for our actions.
We treat every individual as a person of worth, dignity and value.
We strive to be the best at what we do and a model for others to emulate.
Chief Nursing Officer
Houston Methodist West Hospital
“Houston Methodist West delivers excellence in every facet of healthcare, thanks in large part to our nurses. Come join our intensely collaborative team of nursing professionals practicing in a nurturing, team-centered environment. Our nurses actively participate in improving evidence-based care and contribute to the growth of our hospital as a vital part of the community. Come join us for a rewarding career!”
About Houston Methodist West Hospital
Houston Methodist West Hospital is committed to leading medicine in West Houston, Katy and surrounding communities by delivering the Houston Methodist standard of exceptional safety, quality, personalized service and innovation. The growing campus offers more than 200 beds, 22 operating rooms and more than 1,900 employees. Originally opened in 2010, the campus is expanding as part of the master plan, adding additional inpatient beds and a third medical office building to the campus by late 2023.
Awards and Distinctions
- Magnet® Recognition - American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Five Star Award - Texas Department of State Health Services
- Guardian of Excellence Award® - Press Ganey
Houston Methodist is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal employment opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Houston Methodist is firmly bound. Houston Methodist will not engage in discrimination against or harassment of any person employed or seeking employment with Houston Methodist on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.