In 2017, Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital, the eighth hospital in the Houston Methodist system, will begin a new era in leading-edge medical care in The Woodlands, TX. As a full-service, acute care hospital, it will offer many of the same services as our flagship hospital in the Texas Medical Center, and the campus will be modeled after Houston Methodist West Hospital near Katy.
Our Leading-Edge Facility Offers:
- A 380-slice CT that scans the body in 15 seconds.
- Operating room integration for education opportunities.
- Opening with Epic 2014 and enhanced documentation support: a computer, printer and scanner in every patient room.
- Distributed antenna system to ensure cellular service for physicians, patients and visitors throughout the facility.
- On-site employee fitness center, and health and wellness programs.
- Executive physician lounge, including fitness facilities.
- Artwork commissioned by local artists throughout hospital and landscaping.
- Personalized care navigation to ensure continuity of care.
Nursing Careers at Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital is committed to supporting a vibrant, local community. Some examples of our commitment include: title sponsor of The Woodlands Half Marathon & Expo; presenting sponsor of the Texas 10 Series in Conroe, Huntsville and Katy; and sponsor of Oak Ridge High School and Conroe High School athletics - as well as support for numerous other community organizations.